Friday, September 9, 2016

50SHR #49: Dizzy Lane (Wisconsin)


50 STATES OF HARD ROCK #49: WISCONSIN



Band: Dizzy Lane
Release: It Ain't Easy
Year: 1990
Line-up: Scott Williams (vocals, guitar), Nick Summers (guitar), Brian Lemay (bass), Rob E Dee (drums)

Track Listing:
01. Shot of Your Love
02. Summer Vacation
03. I've Had Enough
04. It Ain't Easy
05. D.W.I.
06. Outlaw Kid










Fletchanator's comment: The penultimate entry in our 50 States of Hard Rock countdown comes to us from the city of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, home of obscure melodic hard rock band Dizzy Lane. Formed in 1988, they sold around 3000 copies of this, their debut album. Five years later they released a second album, Cheap Thrills, which goes for big money if you can get your hands on it.
The band most people compare Dizzy Lane to is Enuff Z'Nuff, mainly due to Scott Williams' voice sounding a lot like Chip Z'Nuff. Overall their sound is a bit glam, a bit sleazy and a whole lot of great hard rock guitar licks. This album won't necessarily blow you away, but it's good stuff and it's as rare as hen's teeth so check it out!


6 comments:

Ronn Roxx said...

Excellent glam sneeze metal songs. Well worth the download. Thanks!

RockinRindy said...

File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server

tiana bonny said...

After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to break-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR Jumba who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of his gods, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told me everything I needed to do and I did and he helped me cast a Love Spell and within 28Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with girls and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this Great spell Caster for your relationship or marriage problem.Here's his contact  : Wiccalovespelltools@yahoo.com or whatsapp: +1 (908) 517 4108  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com  

Ufa88kh said...

I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
មាន់ជល់

สล็อต พีจี said...

เกม Joker123club เกม slot น่าโดน เบื่อกับอะไรเดิมๆ ทางเราจัดให้เกมslot pg-slot.game เกมslotที่พิเศษกว่า ใครๆ มาร่วมสนุกกัน

เกม สล็อต pg said...

คา สิ โน Auto ใช้เวลาไม่เกิน 30 วินาทีสำหรับในการเพิ่มเติมเครดิตหรือฝากเงินผ่านระบบฝากถอนออโต้ pgslot ไม่เป็นอันตราย สมาชิกสามารถสมัครฝากเงินผ่านระบบออโต้ได้ตลอด 24 ชม.