Great White - Recovery: Live (1987)
- Canadian pressing of this strange album from Great White. Pressing is of note because the US/Canada version is different than the European and Japanese versions. Side 1 is five covers (of songs by Led Zep, Beatles, Hendrix and Humble Pie) and Side 2 is live tracks from a show in 1983.
Great White - Great White (1984)
- Their debut album, a lot heavier than their later stuff like Once Bitten. UK pressing (of note because the original US pressing has a different cover - no band picture, plain black with band logo.
M.A.R.S. - Project Driver (1986)
- The only album by this heavy metal supergroup. The band name is from the first letters of the surnames of the members - guitarist Tony McAlpine, drummer Tommy Aldridge (Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake), singer Rob Rock (Impelliterri) and bassist Rudy Sarzo (Quiet Riot). Hard rock with an epic, almost Power Metal-ish edge.
Junkyard - Junkyard (1989)
- Debut album from these LA rockers, good bluesy hard rock. I see this one around a lot for cheap, but finally picked it up for $1 in mint condition from a thrift store.
Rough Cutt - Wants You (1986)
- Second album by this excellent LA hard rock band. I love Paul Shortino's voice (I even really like the album he recorded with Quiet Riot). Great stuff.
Vixen - Love is a Killer 12" Picture Disc (1990)
- The second single off Vixen's second album, Rev It Up. Backed with live versions of The Jam and I Want You to Rock Me.
April Wine - The Nature of the Beast (1981)
- Ninth studio album by the Canadian hard rock legends, highlighted by the stellar ballad Just Between You and Me.
The Outfield - Bangin' (1987)
- Second album by English rockers, who are best known for their big hit Your Love (off the first album). Nothing on here is as catchy as that song, but it's still solid AOR in the style of Loverboy.