Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Wow, it's been four months since I posted? Sorry about that.

Since it's Christmas I'm in a giving mood. I can't guarantee how often I'll be updating House of Hairspray in the future, but today I've uploaded three new albums and I'm setting to work on filling some of the many requests I've received over the past few months.

Needless to say, even if I'm not updating regularly, the links (more than 150 albums and counting!) will stay active, so enjoy!

Fletchanator
House of Hairspray blogger

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, your blog is FANTASTIC! I just stumbled across it today doing a google search for Southgang -- and needless to say, I'm amazed by all the fantastic music you have here!

Happy holidays, and thanks for giving people a chance to hear all the great stuff that's been out of print for so long!

--Tracy

Juhi said...

Happy Holidays and merry chirtmas.
Cossack