Sunday, November 22, 2015

The return of House of Hairspray!

Well, it's been 6 years since I posted on this blog, but it still seems to be popular - people continue to comment on posts and to send me emails about it.

So, I've decided I'm going to start posting here again. Look out for new reviews/downloads in the near future, aimed mainly towards the obscure and under-appreciated side of glam metal.

And, I'll also be updating the links that are already on here. They're all on Rapidshare, which doesn't even exist anymore, so each one will need to be uploaded to a new server. There's 140-odd posts at this stage, so that's going to be a lot of work, but I'll be doing it gradually. I will post whenever I do an update to let you know what albums are now working (also on the post itself you'll find "updated link" mentioned).

Rock on!

No comments: